Sunday, February 17, 2008

Zexy!

I got the chance today to work almost all day on my exhibit pieces, one of which was the Irony Board, which is all done now. She's all pink velour, leopard print, lace and black crushed velvet. And while you'd surely have a fire on your hands if you actually tried to use it for ironing, she's such a gorgeous creature, having this beauty in your house could easily find other fascinating uses.



The perfect place to display your vintage toy collection. A makeup counter. A companion in the kitchen for your cookbook. A stylish sidebar for your next party. A nightstand. And then there is her companion.

The Iron. She's bright, garish, and clashes with everything. She's wearing way way too much makeup and frankly, I don't think she should be going out like that, but there she is anyway... a mess of purple velvet, pink metallic spandex and green satin.

I also met up with some new goddesses who are going to participate in the show and should have some details to share with you this week. They are all very exciting ladies, and I can't wait to see them all dressed up and reciting the 'How To Be A Good Wife' ode. I also met with two fashion design interns who will be helping out with the show, and I'll be posting details as well about them this week, along with pictures of the kitchen goddess dresses they are helping to create.

No comments: